LAND OF MEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Hiring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2chocolate2's characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2chocolate2

2chocolate2's characters Empty
PostSubject: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Name: Celia Valora
Beast
Monster parent: Dragon
Tell me about them: Celia hatched out of an egg and found herself alone in a forest. She was veer intelligent and resourceful even at that young girl and she soon figured out how to channel her powers. She was fending for herself, hunting in the forest, and doing quite well. However she had a HUGE culture shock when she came across a city when she was about 16. She has been living there since and has finally adapted.
Celia can appear as a dragon or human or pretty much anywhere in between.
Company: Cloud Corps
Appearance: In human form Celia tall with thin, lean, yet strong muscles. She has long and strait black hair with silvery blue streaks, giving it the impression of rivers flowing over mountains. She has very pail, nearly transparent skin and eyes that look different colors in different light yet always resemble the swirlyness of a pearl. In her dragon form she is all black with those same blue streaks and swirls. Her body is snake like and has HUGE wings.
Personality: Celia is smart and fast. Her quick thinking can get her out of nearly anything. She doesn't normally show this unless it's necessary, she keeps a average girl mask on unless she is with people at Cloud Corps or in danger, then her real colors show.
History: shown above
Why should we hire you?: Celia is quick, fast, and has experience fending for herself. She would be a great leader and worker for Cloud Corps.
Back to top Go down
MonsterTwin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Accepted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://land-of-men.board-directory.net
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Thank you! Now u should make a charrie so we can actually rp Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2chocolate2's characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LAND OF MEN :: Information and Hiring :: Hiring (Character sheets)-
Jump to: