LAND OF MEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Hiring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiring Letter: Version Light (Cloud Corps)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MonsterTwin
Admin

Hiring Letter: Version Light (Cloud Corps) Empty
PostSubject: Hiring Letter: Version Light (Cloud Corps)   Hiring Letter: Version Light (Cloud Corps) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:38 pm

SO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR CLOUD CORPS...

We live in a very strange world.

Okay, so, well, I guess you knew that, but it gets stranger.

Remember all those monsters, gods, heroes you used to read about? Well, they're real. And they're still here. Only now they have to conform to the real, modern world. Gods are immortal and all-powerful: and they're here, standing around in cafes, watching movies, complaining about the healthcare reform. Monsters exist, and they're the ones who keep moving your car keys, rattling your screen door while you're asleep, dropping things in your kitchen. Heroes are alive, and they're the ones you cheated off in fifth grade, played soccer with, had to answer to in that one job at the store.

Here's the thing: sometimes it's hard for them to get jobs. Or they just aren't interested in a regular job. And that's where we come in.

Welcome, new recruit, to the Cloud Corporation. We are always hiring young go-getter monsters, heroes, and leaders: heck, we even hire the occasional believer human!

Your job description, should you chose to work for the Cloud Corporation, may consist of:
Filing paperwork
Killing monsters (the evil ones, not the ones you work with)
Delivering parcels
Delivering parcels to the Underworld
Taking phone calls
Fighting epic battles
Inventory counting
Visiting Heaven

And first and foremost: Saving the world from certain destruction.

Are you in?
(No, take me to Inferno Inc| )
Back to top Go down
https://land-of-men.board-directory.net

Hiring Letter: Version Light (Cloud Corps)
Page 1 of 1